DarkCoffeeJazz

Deleted/Abandoned Username
Sep 25, 2008
✟8,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm looking to start a cyber band of sorts... amateur in nature, no doubt. It would be over the internet. But it would be for fun and such, and that is the type of experience I'm looking for.
I'm a decent singer, and people have told me I sound good, but you'd have to be the judge of that. Looking for a guitarist, bassist, and a drummer at least. It's a plus if you can sing as well, but not required. I'm very good at writing lyrics, however. Where I may be lacking in some areas, I make up for it with talent in writing. All I need is a tune and an overall idea of what it is the song should say, and I can almost always write it.

If anyone is interested in trying to do this, PM me, or post here.

The genre? I was thinking secular, but not offensive. Kinda rock-ish, but if it's good I can go with almost any sound, really. I won't do rap or hip hop, however. Personal preference.
Any other questions you can think of, don't hesitate to ask, really.

peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The problem with working with people over the internet for one is gear and compatibility. There are some project programs that allow such work to be done, but they are pretty useless if you don't have the gear to do the work on. For instance, my studio is run on Sonar. It's not compatible with people who work in something like Logic.

Upvote 0