Not open for further replies.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
something personal. personal God, that I have. still confused about what is true in my life. i know truth and stand for it. but looking for those who are too and personal not manipulative and unresponsible and say they are christians. looking for personal relationships. and a personal significant other and mental clarity. i wanna know the truth. the core. i want what God wants for my life. i want personal. not bull hockey. sorry i am just hurting. i am always loveing people just so they don't love me back and now i am at a loss. i want to be loved in return. so i need help.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,767.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
something personal. personal God, that I have. still confused about what is true in my life. i know truth and stand for it. but looking for those who are too and personal not manipulative and unresponsible and say they are christians. looking for personal relationships. and a personal significant other and mental clarity. i wanna know the truth. the core. i want what God wants for my life. i want personal. not bull hockey. sorry i am just hurting. i am always loveing people just so they don't love me back and now i am at a loss. i want to be loved in return. so i need help.
Praying for wisdom, discernment and guidance about people. Praying for clarity and wisdom regarding your life in generasl. Praying for you to be loved and to be patient in having your prayers answered. It's a process, a process of refinement.

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Peter 1:2-4 AMP
May grace (God's favor) and peace (which is perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts) be multiplied to you in the full, personal, precise, and correct knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. [3] For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that are requisite and suited to life and godliness, through the full, personal knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue). [4] By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape by flight from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.