✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello :)
I'm afraid I cannot really help you, as I will really soon turn 18 and that next year, I would probably not have the time to write to you...
Anyway, good luck, you will surely find someone nice & chatty here!

And welcome on the forum!

Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to CF, Hallie! It's always lovely when new teens join here. :)

I can't exchange my email address with you because it would reveal my full name, but if you're on Skype or Kik and you'd like to send a message my way, please feel free.

Kik: songofthelark

I recently turned 18 and finished my first year at college. I tend to stay incredibly busy, so please don't take offense if I don't respond to messages promptly.

Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'd love to be pen pals!! Why don't you tell me a little more about you! I can see if I can download something we can chat on. I just moved yesterday so I've been busy. Lol

My family is in the process of moving this summer, so I definitely understand how it can keep you very busy. :) I'll send a little message your way via the system here, and you can just respond to that conversation if you wish rather than downloading Skype or Kik. I was just giving your my account names in case you were already on those apps and wanted to add me. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

phelven

Jan 29, 2017
Brazil
✟51,754.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I'm still up for being a pen pal. I wrote for a while with the girl who started the OP, she's really nice.

I'm new here, still don't have 20 posts and 5 likes so I can't start/reply to conversations(although I'll try to get these asap) . Please let me know how/where we can contact each other. Thanks

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'm new here, still don't have 20 posts and 5 likes so I can't start/reply to conversations(although I'll try to get these asap) . Please let me know how/where we can contact each other. Thanks

I'll send you a PM. :)

Upvote 0