Duns Scotus

Mar 10, 2016
California
✟15,223.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
I am working on a research paper focusing on the growth of Church Youth Group ministry in the 1980 - 1990 decades. In one of the churches I was involved in back in the late 80's, we used a curriculum published by The Train Depot titled "Life Is For Everyone" L.I.F.E.

If anyone has any of the sets of binders (I think each year had a set called Reaching, Teaching and Preaching), I do have a limited stipend that I could purchase them from you. I appreciate your responses and time. Blessings in our Lord!

Reactions: Ludlow

TH20

Aug 23, 2016
Kansas
✟15,211.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am working on a research paper focusing on the growth of Church Youth Group ministry in the 1980 - 1990 decades. In one of the churches I was involved in back in the late 80's, we used a curriculum published by The Train Depot titled "Life Is For Everyone" L.I.F.E.

If anyone has any of the sets of binders (I think each year had a set called Reaching, Teaching and Preaching), I do have a limited stipend that I could purchase them from you. I appreciate your responses and time. Blessings in our Lord!

I am searching for the same thing. Until a couple of years ago I believe they were still selling the curriculum out of a church or small business. Anyways, wondering if you were able to find anything. I had all the books until a few years ago with an enthusiastic children's pastor 'cleaned house.' I found only one of the manuals and it is all jumbled up. I'm looking for the one that defines all the processes, points and timeline. If you know of anything please let me know. Thanks!

Upvote 0