Jun 27, 2015
✟38,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings, I got an unlimited texting plan recently, but I am looking for more friends to text and get to know. I do not have any Internet access on my phone whatsoever, so without social networking and people to play games with on chess.com (where I occasionally play games), it is easier to get bored and want to chat more by text message. One thing that happened is I got reunited with a friend from college and I like to send humorous text messages to him and he will usually text me these funny animated gif pictures back. I tend to be a text message comedian, but for friends that want something more serious I can text Bible verses that on occasion I will type out by hand on my flip phone.

I realize that people on CF may not want to immediately give out their personal cell phone number. If that is the case we could communicate by email some first. Private messaging on CF is not that convenient for me. However I use an email machine that has no Internet access to keep in touch with people by email when I do not have convenient access to a computer.

I realize people might not be interested in comedy text messages but I would be glad to find some more Christian friends that like to text (or email if you would prefer to start out with email). The reason I am wanting to make some more friends this way is because a lot of my friends are too busy to text, so it is helpful to find other friends to give friends I more regularly text a break.