Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a traditionally published book with a 50+ year old Christian publishing company. We are looking for ministers/clergy who are interested in reviewing the manuscript (sample chapters or complete manuscript) to consider providing a quote to go on the cover of the book or on some of the first pages of the book.

The subject of the book is a bit different, but about the historical Jesus. The author is a Christian (restoration movement congregation) who believes that Jesus was God in the flesh and is King even today. Please let me know if you are interested.

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
This is a traditionally published book with a 50+ year old Christian publishing company. We are looking for ministers/clergy who are interested in reviewing the manuscript (sample chapters or complete manuscript) to consider providing a quote to go on the cover of the book or on some of the first pages of the book.

The subject of the book is a bit different, but about the historical Jesus. The author is a Christian (restoration movement congregation) who believes that Jesus was God in the flesh and is King even today. Please let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested as I believe both those things; I am not a Restorationist however but a traditional liturgical Christian.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi "The Liturgist," are you a practicing or retired minister and/or do you have a theology or Bible degree? The publisher is asking for quotes from people with those credentials.

Yes (practicing/MDiv). I am presently reviewing another book which I expect to finish this week.

Upvote 0

footballfanatic

Only John Waye Left
Dec 4, 2002
✟11,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am late seeing this but I am curious about the book. What is the title?
Hi, we are past the manuscript state now, but if you DM me I am happy to mail you a copy of the book when it publishes next month.

Upvote 0

footballfanatic

Only John Waye Left
Dec 4, 2002
✟11,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am late seeing this but I am curious about the book. What is the title?

The title is, "Was Jesus Married?" I know, I know, people have been told since they were kids that he was not even though the Bible does say that. There actually is evidence from the New Testament and I provide an honest discussion about it in my book, "Was Jesus Married?" The ebook is only 3.99 so it's basically free.

Upvote 0

footballfanatic

Only John Waye Left
Dec 4, 2002
✟11,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes (practicing/MDiv). I am presently reviewing another book which I expect to finish this week.

It's available now. It's in ebook for just 3.99 so I'm curious your honest, unbiased, opinion.

• Winner
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟472,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Celibate
It's available now. It's in ebook for just 3.99 so I'm curious your honest, unbiased, opinion.

Yeah, I apologize, in November I got the Delta variant of Covid despite, or perhaps because, I went with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, which is now understood to have been less efficacious than the others, and was sick from roughly Nov. 3rd until Dec. 15th. The agonizing muscle pain made it impossible for me to provide a quote which would do your work justice.

Upvote 0