leytonstones

Senior Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
✟45,429.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I have 4 balls of "I Love This Yarn" from Hobby Lobby and I would love to be able to knit a throw with it. The yarn is the Autumn Stripe colour and I am looking for a fairly simple pattern, one I can knit while watching television. The yarn is knitted on 5mm pins, so if anyone has a link to a pattern which might be suitable I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Ley :) :wave:

G

Grannie Annie

Wish I could help, but I basically couldn't knit to save my life...or crochet !! All I know about knitting is.... plain and pearl, plain and pearl. When I was about 16 I knitted a big purple jumper for myself...they called them... sloppy joes...and it was almost like a dress.
I've crocheted a knee rug a few years ago which I still use. It was lots of squares that I had to eventually sew with wool to pull them together... NEVER AGAIN.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you out.

Upvote 0

leytonstones

Senior Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
✟45,429.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
All the patterns are quite fancy and I wanted something fairly plain as I am knitting while watching television. I have opted to do "my" version of a pattern with a moss stitch border and a plain centre. The yarn is one of those where the colours blend into one another. It is a Hoby Lobby yarn - Autumn Stripe which I bought on our last visit to the USA. I can't post a link unfortunatley.

Pics will follow when I have made some progress. It is slow going atm:) :wave:

Upvote 0