Looking for friends.

Sep 22, 2013
✟7,794.00
Faith
Methodist
I'm almost 20 years old and would kinda like to make friends on here. I play guitar, collect nail polish (a wee bit obsessed with nailpolish...lol), and I'm going to school to be a social worker. I'm almost finish with my two year degree (I have one semester after this one and I'll be done! :D).

If you're reading this, how about you say hello and write a bit about yourself? :)
Lol

Awakened Sin

Dreadhead
Mar 10, 2015
Minnesota
✟15,472.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello, I am Floyd! I am still a junior in high school. Though I'm already enlisting in the military. I grew up protestant until just recently God has been calling me to the Catholic faith. So I have been studying on the Catholic Church and their beliefs. I don't have many hobbies. I write, play video games, and watch anime. That's about it. It's nice to meet you!

Upvote 0
Sep 22, 2013
✟7,794.00
Faith
Methodist
Awakened Sin said:
Hello, I am Floyd! I am still a junior in high school. Though I'm already enlisting in the military. I grew up protestant until just recently God has been calling me to the Catholic faith. So I have been studying on the Catholic Church and their beliefs. I don't have many hobbies. I write, play video games, and watch anime. That's about it. It's nice to meet you!
Hiya Floyd! Nice to meet you, too!

Upvote 0

Alyakim

Jul 16, 2015
✟15,146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello there, I am 22 and would love to make some friends, especially female friends because I am in the military and surrounded by legally adult male children XD all the time. I have thought about social work before, but I think I might do better as a teacher after I get out of the military. I am rather fond of nail polish too although I usually dont bother with it except on my toes because I cant wear it in uniform. I am also obsessed with horses and have been riding since I was ten :)

Upvote 0