Looking for Christians in the East Coast to fellowship and study Word together with

Vachristian11

Aug 22, 2020
Alexandria
✟8,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

During the pandemic, it's been extremely hard to meet in person for fellowship with believers across churches and different communities.

I just wanted to start this thread as an invitation for anyone looking to increase their understanding of the word through a zoom Bible study.

Please PM me and i'd love to connect through phone or zoom. I know isn't the norm for a lot of folks, and trust me it's not for me either. But this year, I'm trying to be more intentional about forming relationships with like-minded believers!

-Phil

Greengardener

for love is of God
Site Supporter
May 24, 2019
MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know what you mean, Vachristian11. Many have found comfort in local group phone calls or virtual meetings. I'm part of a regular twice weekly group and two or three other weekly or less frequently meeting groups, but I'd say half the folks I fellowship with are not local anymore Finding safe places to advertise such meetings is a challenge. Meetups.com is a place you might find online studies and groups of believers. In my general area of Virginia there are two listed. All the groups I'm in, local and otherwise, are small.

Upvote 0

Vachristian11

Aug 22, 2020
Alexandria
✟8,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greengardener, that's amazing to hear! And yes totally agree and thanks for the suggestion. I too am in the Virginia and actually the people I've found to be the most strengthening and encouraging during this time have been people that I've studied the word with. My wife currently leads a women's prayer group as well which has been amazing to see.

Upvote 0