Luna Prey

Website Developer
Jul 19, 2013
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any Christian web developers who want to work together on website projects? No one developer can know everything about web design, so team work is better.

Plus, helps to have partners when you're overloaded with projects.

Hello Mj,

Perhaps we can work together! I do development, and my brother is a designer. We use Symfony 2, and if you want to collaborate, we could use GIT. ;)

Luna

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟733,159.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been developing websites for like 4 years now.

How has it been going for you? I have been doing it for around 15 years now. I love working on websites. There is always something new to learn. What technologies do you use? I use PHP/mysql mainly and lots of jQuery.

Upvote 0

Jacob Jilg

Feb 19, 2015
Nebraska
✟8,016.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Luna,

Just went to look up what Symfony 2 is... looks like a good software.

How long have you been developing websites?
I just looked up Symfony too. I never knew such a thing existed. Quote me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it's a thing like jQuery is to javascript? I've never thought about using a library for PHP because everything runs as it will on the server without any need for the cross-browser compatibility headache of javascript. Although I have heard of and conidered the PHP version of jQuery (phpQuery) which handles a better selecting of DOM elements.

• Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just looked up Symfony too. I never knew such a thing existed. Quote me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing it's a thing like jQuery is to javascript? I've never thought about using a library for PHP because everything runs as it will on the server without any need for the cross-browser compatibility headache of javascript. Although I have heard of and conidered the PHP version of jQuery (phpQuery) which handles a better selecting of DOM elements.
I strongly recommend doing the Ruby on Rails tutorial by Michael Hartl. It's free and it will bring you miles forward

• Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums