Looking for Christian friends!

ellieshay

Sep 7, 2015
✟7,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Second post in a row, but oh well. I am looking for some new friends, male or female! I love meeting new people, and meeting friends off of this website seems like a pretty good way to do it! I'm assuming most people on the forum are 17-23 but if you're not, that is the age group of friends I am looking for. I would prefer to talk to people who have profile pictures, or who will add me on other social media accounts, because of security and safety reasons.
I need some supportive, positive people in my life. I had recently gotten rid of my whole group of friends because I felt tempted to sin around them, also most of them were unbelievers. I'm hoping to meet some new people that can encourage me the turn away from sin, and help me grow closer to the Lord, and just be a good friend to me.
Feel free to PM me, or just reply to this thread! n_n

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joshua Myles

Nov 18, 2015
✟7,637.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Second post in a row, but oh well. I am looking for some new friends, male or female! I love meeting new people, and meeting friends off of this website seems like a pretty good way to do it! I'm assuming most people on the forum are 17-23 but if you're not, that is the age group of friends I am looking for. I would prefer to talk to people who have profile pictures, or who will add me on other social media accounts, because of security and safety reasons.
I need some supportive, positive people in my life. I had recently gotten rid of my whole group of friends because I felt tempted to sin around them, also most of them were unbelievers. I'm hoping to meet some new people that can encourage me the turn away from sin, and help me grow closer to the Lord, and just be a good friend to me.
Feel free to PM me, or just reply to this thread! n_n
Hey im Joshua and am also looking for fellow christians to chat with, if ur interested then i have a kik

Upvote 0

KDR95

Sep 5, 2016
USA, Texas
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I'm new here but I recently parted ways with my group of friends as well, after deciding to focus my life on god, being around them is like staring temptation in the face. It's a hard thing to do but I know it's worth it. It would be nice to have some Christian friends to talk to who's kinda going through similar situations or who has been through it and overcome. I have pretty much all social media accounts you can add but I deleted them because I felt I was spending more time on there then with God. But I still have Facebook lol so just pm me!

Upvote 0

ClarinetScore

Aug 7, 2016
Malaysia
✟15,255.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
21 from Malaysia. I've got Skype and FB. No idea how to PM though. Some non-awkward female friends would be nice as the ladies at my church are too conservative. Met a really awesome guy here so hope to find more as friendly as he.

Oh, and in terms of spirituality, I pretty much talk about spiritual stuff in a relational way. That's who I hang around with most of the time though they are much older than myself.

Edit: Just realize this thread is from last year. I thought I was this year when I saw the month but the date didn't line up. AHAHAHA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KDR95

Sep 5, 2016
USA, Texas
✟15,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
21 from Malaysia. I've got Skype and FB. No idea how to PM though. Some non-awkward female friends would be nice as the ladies at my church are too conservative. Met a really awesome guy here so hope to find more as friendly as he.

Oh, and in terms of spirituality, I pretty much talk about spiritual stuff in a relational way. That's who I hang around with most of the time though they are much older than myself.

Edit: Just realize this thread is from last year. I thought I was this year when I saw the month but the date didn't line up. AHAHAHA.

I actually don't know how either haha, what's your Facebook name? I'll shoot you a request!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nuranoora

Sep 22, 2016
ON
✟4,862.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haay girl!!! :D I dont have a profile picture because of privacy here, but I would love to be friend with fellow Christians :) Since most people in my life are not into faith unfortunatelly. Anyways Im a girl and Im 18...... (i sound so awkward im embarrassed lol im so sorry!)

Upvote 0
Apr 2, 2018
Dublin
✟16,731.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site but I've already posted my introduction. I'm 20, from Ireland, and a Catholic who's accepted Jesus into his life. I am starting my journey towards becoming a Christian, so would love to hear from other Christians my own age. Conversations are open:amen:

Upvote 0