✟15,485.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi all.

I'm new here. I am looking to make some new friends. I have been a Christian for many years (not all smooth sailing). I am married to an amazing woman and we have a wonderful family, but we currently live in a small town and only have limited contact with other Christians, so I am hoping to find some new friends here.

Biggest problem (from my experience online) is the time difference. I live in Western Australia and am in the opposite timezone to most of you. Not excluding anyone, but if there are others from this part of the world, that would be awesome.

I am interested in a wide range of Christian topics, and consider myself to be a Spirit filled, moderately Charismatic, yet balanced believer. There are so many 'categories' out there, it can be confusing and, at times, a little frustrating. I have no interest in fighting with others or continually defending my beliefs (other than the command given in 1 Peter 3:15). I just want to share my love of the Lord and perhaps some mutual encouragement.

Shalom.

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi all.

I'm new here. I am looking to make some new friends. I have been a Christian for many years (not all smooth sailing). I am married to an amazing woman and we have a wonderful family, but we currently live in a small town and only have limited contact with other Christians, so I am hoping to find some new friends here.

Biggest problem (from my experience online) is the time difference. I live in Western Australia and am in the opposite timezone to most of you. Not excluding anyone, but if there are others from this part of the world, that would be awesome.

I am interested in a wide range of Christian topics, and consider myself to be a Spirit filled, moderately Charismatic, yet balanced believer. There are so many 'categories' out there, it can be confusing and, at times, a little frustrating. I have no interest in fighting with others or continually defending my beliefs (other than the command given in 1 Peter 3:15). I just want to share my love of the Lord and perhaps some mutual encouragement.

Shalom.
Welcome to CF. This forum has Christian believers from all walks of life from all over the world. Avoiding controversy will be difficult. If you read posts that encourage you, you can always send private messages to build friendships. Think of this as a pen-pal system. When you respond, alerts will be sent to you to let you know that a conversation is underway. Blessings to you, and good luck in the forum.

Reactions: Rockworx
Upvote 0

Rockworx

May 27, 2017
WA
✟15,485.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF. This forum has Christian believers from all walks of life from all over the world. Avoiding controversy will be difficult. If you read posts that encourage you, you can always send private messages to build friendships. Think of this as a pen-pal system. When you respond, alerts will be sent to you to let you know that a conversation is underway. Blessings to you, and good luck in the forum.

Thanks for the welcome Alex. Yes, I've been around long enough to realise that controversy is lurking around every corner on the net and on Christian forums in particular (it seems). That's ok. I was just putting it out there in the hope that some like minded individuals might find me. :)

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the welcome Alex. Yes, I've been around long enough to realise that controversy is lurking around every corner on the net and on Christian forums in particular (it seems). That's ok. I was just putting it out there in the hope that some like minded individuals might find me. :)
Controversy exists simply because everyone has their own opinions. However, there are some who push their opinions on others, and think this is what you are addressing.

• Agree
Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all.

Shalom.
Welcome! I hope you enjoy CF and find what you're looking for :).

God bless.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2017-5-28_20-47-20.png
You'll find many here needing encouragement! Welcome.

Upvote 0