Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I run a blogger that I post Christian short stories and poetry on, and I'm planning to open up a storefront that directs to items for sale on Zazzle. If you don't know what Zazzle is, it's a marketplace that allows people to place their own designs on a wide variety of items and sell them at percentages set at their own disecretion. Anyway, I have ideas for many different designs I'd like to put on things, but I need someone that will work with me on tweaking and modifying them in order to get them ready to put on the products. Eventually I'd like to have at least 300 to 500 items listed in the store. This job would be ideal for someone that has a lot of free time and would be willing to go back and forth with me on creative ideas. I generally have the ideas for the designs already worked out with sample pictures that I gather from Google. Most of the time I will just need them resized to fit appropriately to said products. And in other instances I will need text added or other images set in. But you usually won't have to start from scratch. Seeing as how I intend for this to be a ongoing project, I'd like to work out a reasonable deal for each design. If you have an interest in wanting more information, please PM here thru CF and I can try to give you more details. Thanks!

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems like a big project. Lots of work. I have contact with Graphic Designers through my business, but they would be wanting market rates, which may be quite expensive. I have contact with one Christian Graphic Designer who charges around $50 per hour. If you are interested let me know.

I have done some study in Graphic Design myself, but am not an expert, I did get high grades however averaging an A for the modules I completed. I would be willing to knock off a few designs myself, at a rate of around $20 per hour. But I am not as experienced as a real designer.

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My little sister is exactly the person you are looking for. She is an Independent Web Designer/Graphic Designer. She also does Digital Art and Graphics. Should I tell her you are looking for employees?

Upvote 0