Looking for an excellent vocalist for Scripture Songs.

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here in South America, we sing only Scripture Songs. As a result of this, many folks have almost 300 Verses memorized. We went into the studio and hired studio musicians, the best ones in the country and recorded them and mixed and masterized the Songs. Everyone, who hears the Songs, love them. I'll share a link below to a good sample of the Songs and you're welcome to listen to them, download them, give them to others... but they are all in Spanish, which is great if you speak Spanish.

Well, the music is all done. We also have these Songs written, where you could sing to them in English, but we haven't recorded them. It would be a huge ministry and blessing to many believers, if we could put an English vocalist in place of the Spanish vocalist. So, if you can sing, but really well, I would love to have you sing on these Songs, so that we can share them with many missionaries world wide and that the believers can memorize many Passages from the Bible.

Listen to the Songs and you'll see what I'm saying. They're very well done.

Nov 16, 2022
Elko nevada
✟17,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here in South America, we sing only Scripture Songs. As a result of this, many folks have almost 300 Verses memorized. We went into the studio and hired studio musicians, the best ones in the country and recorded them and mixed and masterized the Songs. Everyone, who hears the Songs, love them. I'll share a link below to a good sample of the Songs and you're welcome to listen to them, download them, give them to others... but they are all in Spanish, which is great if you speak Spanish.

Well, the music is all done. We also have these Songs written, where you could sing to them in English, but we haven't recorded them. It would be a huge ministry and blessing to many believers, if we could put an English vocalist in place of the Spanish vocalist. So, if you can sing, but really well, I would love to have you sing on these Songs, so that we can share them with many missionaries world wide and that the believers can memorize many Passages from the Bible.

Listen to the Songs and you'll see what I'm saying. They're very well done.

I just listened & the recordings are very good! Im a vocalist and I also own a record label. We have a few artists, as well as myself who may be interested in helping you to get this work completed. I think it is a great way to memorize scripture! Below are a few of my songs for you to hear.

Zak Tindal

Upvote 0