Nairobi
✟17,017.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I have recently finished writing a book I believe God wants to reach as many youths as possible. I have made the book free for those who want it for free with the option of buying for those who want to buy it here 'About My Father's Business' - Doing God's Will In Your Youth, an Ebook by Bonface Khatete

How can I reach as many youths as possible to read the book for a life-changing turnaround? We are going into an age where a thorough knowledge of the word of God is needed and many youths are avoiding the church and are mislead into ungracious behaviour and thoughts, they need this knowledge, please help me know what I can do?

Reactions: Anguspure

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have recently finished writing a book I believe God wants to reach as many youths as possible. I have made the book free for those who want it for free with the option of buying for those who want to buy it here 'About My Father's Business' - Doing God's Will In Your Youth, an Ebook by Bonface Khatete

How can I reach as many youths as possible to read the book for a life-changing turnaround? We are going into an age where a thorough knowledge of the word of God is needed and many youths are avoiding the church and are mislead into ungracious behaviour and thoughts, they need this knowledge, please help me know what I can do?
Make it an App.

Upvote 0