Looking for a writer for a Christian zombie/end times episode (possibly paid)

HasAnswers

Sep 13, 2013
✟15,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, that may sound strange but never fear! I'm a game/visual novel creator and I was writing something for a game jam that ends at the end of the month that I was thinking of turning episodic.

Don't be frightened off by game writing. It's the same as regular writing. I already have a team of people who can do the other things and I have much of the art done and some of the writing.

But I thought I'd recruit someone to take over from me before I make up the details of the other characters.

It's all first person from the protagonists POV. Here are some limited details.

The protagonist: New to university, possibly jaded. Flexibility to make her into what you want to, as I've written minimal for her.

The first love interest: Fascinated by the paranormal and the way it relates to God in space/time. Into things like glitches in the matrix, etc. but sees a theological explanation for it.

The second love interest: Into music and DJing. The artsy type.

The roommate: Freedom to create her into whatever you want her to be.

If you're interested email me at 101answerback@gmail.com and I will send you a game build so you can see the art/how it looks.

As there's a deadline, you'd need to be speedy at getting in touch and speedy with writing. If you're able to write 3 episodes (with my help, because I won't make you do it all on your own!) I will give compensation.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I also remember a really strange prophecy about zombies by a gifted Christian named Elizabeth Elijah Nekomiah, (or something like that). I will try to find it for you in case you can fit it in with your proposed film series.

Upvote 0