• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Looking for a specific song..., please help

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by Lsmith25, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Lsmith25

Lsmith25 New Member

+1
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Hi everyone. I just got back from camp with my youth, and I’m trying to find a song we sang for worship. All I can remember is that the chorus of this song used the same chorus of “Nothing but the blood”. I’ve looked on Google but never found it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+103,697
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    Hi Lsmith, and welcome to CF. :wave:

Is it this one?

3. Yennora

Yennora Buy the truth and sell it not. Pro 23:23

+402
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Single
  4. WolfGate

WolfGate Senior Member

+1,051
    Christian
    Married
    You don't remember anything else? There are quite a few songs that are either remakes of that or sample it. Was it upbeat or more mellow? What was the style - traditional, rock, pop, country, ???? Even if you don't remember any other lyrics, some other description may help.