✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
howdy brothers and sisters :wave:

Soooo I'm trying to find the Bible I grew up reading as a kid. It's very hard because there are hundreds or thousands of Children's Bibles for sale online and I haven't found it. But I thought if I posted here, maybe someone might know which one it is!!

Here's what I remember about it:

- It had a mostly white cover. Maybe a picture (or pictures) on the front, but definitely a white background.
- The stories weren't watered down. E.g it had David and Bathsheba, Lazarus with his wounds (in Jesus' parable), etc.
- There were illustrations. They were not "beautiful" or ornate. Very simple, sometimes colorful illustrations. Solid colors, not looking painted with lots of detail. Maybe ink, because the people had black/dark outlines, that kind of thing. Not realistic, but not goofy looking either.
- Now this is something probably a kid would only notice. But when it was open, there was red stitching where it was bound. So, at the top and bottom of where the pages were bound together, there was a little bit of red fabric.
- I grew up reading this in the early, mid, and late 1990s. So it was probably published in the 70s (unlikely), 80s, or early 90s.

Well, that's all I remember for now. Please let me know if you've seen it around!!

Thank you and God bless :blueheart: