✟15,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
I'm looking for a worship album released between 1983 and 1996 - during the Integrity Hosanna times. The album had a definite jazzy flair, and I am pretty sure was not done by Integrity although I don't remember that well - I was only 10 or so. I only remember two things for sure:

The song "Wherever I Am" was on the album.
The song "Alpha and Omega" was on the album with a guitar intro.

I know it is not much to go on, but if someone listened to worship albums in the late 80s, early 90s, they probably will remember it. I think it was done out of New Orleans, but I'm not sure, and don't want to limit the suggestions...

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
I'm looking for a worship album released between 1983 and 1996 - during the Integrity Hosanna times. The album had a definite jazzy flair, and I am pretty sure was not done by Integrity although I don't remember that well - I was only 10 or so. I only remember two things for sure:

The song "Wherever I Am" was on the album.
The song "Alpha and Omega" was on the album with a guitar intro.

I know it is not much to go on, but if someone listened to worship albums in the late 80s, early 90s, they probably will remember it. I think it was done out of New Orleans, but I'm not sure, and don't want to limit the suggestions...

The trouble with searching for something that old; is there are so many other versions out there.

Here is one of the oldest version of "Wherever I am" by Shara McKee it's a great song:

Upvote 0