Idaho
✟7,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, my name is Baylee, and I'm from the United States. I play the cello, and I am a Junior in High School. It has been exactly 1 year from today (Jan. 8) since I have given my life to Christ, and became a Christian. I live in an area where there are hardly any other Christians my age, and I would like to find a pen pal whom I can talk with when I need a little bit of help dealing with struggles with being different, and who I can help with their struggles. I also would just like to make more friends. If you are interested, Just PM me.

Looking for 1 boy & 1 Girl pen pal, Christian, around the age of 16 or 17ish.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You are doing something dangerous. Don't look for penpals on the internet. Instead ask a Christian woman at church, if she knows someone who will be your penpal.

I spent years writing to penpals (before the internet). Please don't give your address or phone number to anyone on the internet.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2018-1-8_3-7-30.jpeg

This thread is being closed for privacy violation.
From the CF rules page:

For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information. You may place your Email address and instant messenger information in your profile.

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.