Dayton OH
✟92,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was saved back in the late 80's, for several years I listened to a radio program called "Songtime" with John Debrine. They would play praise medleys by a group he called "The Celebration Singers"

That show is still on the air, but not in my location; John Debrine passed on a couple years ago. I have searched You Tube using titles of some of the songs I remember- 'Shine Jesus Shine', 'It is Good To Give Thanks to The Lord', 'Great and Mighty', etc. I can easily find those songs, but never in the arraignments, or voices I remember.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reactions: Pioneer3mm

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟92,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The names are familiar, but the link claims "44 tracks" and when I go to play them, it says "cannot play that track" Thanks for the effort!
Edit to add: Because it had the name of the album (Exalt Him! Vol 1) I managed to find it on you tube!
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Techo

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2023
Melbourne
✟45,399.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Oh... I remember that CD. Kiwi group I think. Not sure what happened to it... my first wife probably kept it (like most of my other albums) but... she may have given me a tape of it... maybe Volume 2 also... yep... found them... they're on my multimedia PC. Not bothered to convert the file recording to MP3 or WAV files yet because I'd have to work out what the track names are and then put a bit of time in playing with the Audacity file.

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0