Looking for a job where I can pray while working.

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am thankful that after having spent the last year and a half recovering from a number of health problems I finally feel strong enough to get back to work. I have been able to pray more in this past year and a half than I have in my entire life and it has been such a great blessing to me and to many other believers across the country that I believe I have been able to encourage to pray more. I do not want to lose the time that I have to pray.

Please pray with me that God would give me a job that would meet my needs and allow me to pray without hindrances or distractions the entire time Im working.

Right now Im looking for jobs in guard positions that would allow me to do this.

Thank you for your prayers.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am thankful that after having spent the last year and a half recovering from a number of health problems I finally feel strong enough to get back to work. I have been able to pray more in this past year and a half than I have in my entire life and it has been such a great blessing to me and to many other believers across the country that I believe I have been able to encourage to pray more. I do not want to lose the time that I have to pray.

Please pray with me that God would give me a job that would meet my needs and allow me to pray without hindrances or distractions the entire time Im working.

Right now Im looking for jobs in guard positions that would allow me to do this.

Thank you for your prayers.
A job overnight at a hospital might provide this! You can pray often, and still help people!

Upvote 0

Thess

Oct 31, 2018
Chelan
✟19,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I"m not sure that I understand. You want to be a security guard, but also want the ability to close your eyes, bow your head and pray? I'm assuming that this is what the problem would be in a normal, typical, everyday kind of job, right?

Man, I think about God about 95% of my entire day. Last Saturday I put in about 12 actual hours of volutary study of the Holy Spirit. I've been awakened by God for years now, and it just keeps getting stronger....and more and more unbelievable. Miracles, and I mean real ones....I can't get over the Raw, Almighty Power of the Creator of this Universe, my Holy God, Jesus Christ.

What I am getting at, is that there is very little different between my prayers in my mind while I drive as when I am on my knees, or standing upright in my home with arms raised to the sky. It's all the same. Look, here is what God expects of you: give Him your absolute best! Let NOTHING else be a master to you, for God will not tolerate such trade-in value. No. Make Jesus your Master and His Holy Spirit will indwell you and you will think about Him like unimaginable, and that is not because it is so much [you] thinking about Him, as much as it will be the Spirit compelling you from within to think about the Almighty Father.

Love Him with all your might, strength and power. You can do that where ever you are! Let no circumstance bother you, but reign over them! Be over them in the Power and Confidence that God might give you to go anywhere, to be adaptable to the weak or strong! Be what you need to be so as to save some! To the weak, become weak! To the strong, become a stone wall! Ahhh....to revel in and through the Spirit is just incredible, and you can do that anywhere, for that is why you have been given this body. To bodly take your Spirit exactly where it needs to be, so as to use your lips to pray amazing prayers, and to use the rest of your given body only to glorify Him, His shocking Power and wonderful, Mysterious Plan!

Love! Love each other, and believe. This is the work that you must do! Love each other, so go, and seek a job that places so many people around you that you are given opportunity after opportunity to demonstrate the actual life of Christ. Tell them of your Romans 12:2 story! Tell them that you can't even remember what you used to think like, or feel like, now that you no longer are without the Spirit. It is amazing, to be completely anew....so give your life to them!

Believe. Submit to God properly and not to people. Obey, doing all things rightly. Revel in your newfound and all natural confidence, and then you may share! Share everything about you! Share your transformation story, share the Gospel, share your time, share your space....share your money with them. Love all people, not just the brethren, but especially your enemies, for they are blind and cannot see what the Spirit allows you to see....and understand. Teach understanding. You can do it....for Saul became a preacher perhaps just one week after regaining his eyesight. We've all been slumbering, acting like we're genuine, when we're not.

Let us not use prayer to get in the way of ensuring that souls are not being lost. Right now a little boy is being raped and a little girl is being beaten in the face. They are waiting for us....and we need to all, every TRUE Christian, we need to get off of our butts and start helping each other!

Whew.... :)

(PS....if you get that dream job, then you were made by God to pray! And that would be just awesome....I believe in you.

Reactions: MikeinSeattle
Upvote 0