Cumming
✟7,932.00
Country
Georgia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello I am looking for a grace church in the North East Georgia area. I live 30 minutes north of Atlanta and I am looking for a grace church that preaches the grace gospel. The grace gospel like Steve Mckvey, Andrew Farley, Joseph Prince, and etc. If anyone could help me locate grace churches in my local area that would be great! Thank you!

Oct 21, 2017
Los Angeles
✟840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello I am looking for a grace church in the North East Georgia area. I live 30 minutes north of Atlanta and I am looking for a grace church that preaches the grace gospel. The grace gospel like Steve Mckvey, Andrew Farley, Joseph Prince, and etc. If anyone could help me locate grace churches in my local area that would be great! Thank you!
You can also check out a comprehensive book on GRACE: https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Revolu...d=1470142527&sr=8-2&keywords=jesus+revolution

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Are any of these what you're looking for?
http://gfc.tv/

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

262241_97344f3feba7d2020816cbb9e9ef87d8.jpeg

Your Thread

has been moved from

Christian Advice

To

Looking For A Church

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for clarifying!

You be careful there... some be teaching falsely.

Yes, that is a great concern. Grace is a scriptural term and needs to be understood there, rather than in the religious opinions of men. Bible-only is always my counsel to seekers, and I know of some such assemblies in the world; also, the very sound ministry at the biblecounsel.net web site. Looking for doctrines that just appeal to us is not God's way!

Upvote 0

Fernanda Garcia

Aug 28, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
✟8,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Masterbuilder, me and my husband are looking for the same thing! We have been visiting some churches, but nothing like ours back in Brazil. We used to have the genuine gospel, the same gospel of grace preached by Joseph Prince. Since we are not finding, we are wondering if there is people willing to meet in some place to talk about the Gospel of Grace that we have learned. I am trying to open a forum but it seems like you have to pay for it. Its that correct? Have a great day!

Upvote 0