• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Nov 8, 2019
Long Beach
✟15,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear future friend(s), I hope: I struggle with anxiety and depression and struggle creating and investing in deep meaningful relationships. I feel very low and that I’m do not have enough to offer. I am married and my husband and I don’t have a very good relationship. I have animals in my daily life and they bring me joy. I would like to find a prayer partner and friend that has similar struggles to where we could sympathize with each other pray for each other check in on one and other encourage each other share small gratitudes gratitudes and also face time so that we could really connect live. If anyone is at all interested please consider and reply. Thanks. ^_^:clap::sunflower::cherryblossom:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear future friend(s), I hope: I struggle with anxiety and depression and struggle creating and investing in deep meaningful relationships. I feel very low and that I’m do not have enough to offer. I am married and my husband and I don’t have a very good relationship. I have animals in my daily life and they bring me joy. I would like to find a prayer partner and friend that has similar struggles to where we could sympathize with each other pray for each other check in on one and other encourage each other share small gratitudes gratitudes and also face time so that we could really connect live. If anyone is at all interested please consider and reply. Thanks. ^_^:clap::sunflower::cherryblossom:

Description
7 Cups is a website which provides online therapy and free support to people experiencing emotional distress by connecting them with trained listeners. The listener, trained in active listening, interacts with the person seeking help via an anonymous and confidential chat.Online Therapy & Free Counseling, Someone To Talk To | 7 Cups

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is good for you to post here. We have a small group of people that come here regularly, we pray and P.M each other when there are difficulties and in this way support and encourage each other. We also pray for everyone else that is needing prayer and try and support those who go through hardships. We found that praying for people when depressed can be very therapeutic. You are most welcome to join us if you wish.

We mainly stay in contact through p.m's

Peace.

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Happy to pray for you. You are not alone.

Upvote 0