• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Looking for a Christian penpal

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by BubblesMaMa, Dec 2, 2005.

1. BubblesMaMa

BubblesMaMa Junior Member

+4
    Christian
    Married
    I am a forty two year old woman married and seeking a christian penpal hopefully to become friends with. These are some of my interest I am a chocolate alholic. I love cats and dogs. I am a mom of a twenty three month old daughter who is becoming a strong will child. Need lots of advice on parenting. Christmas is coming up soon and it will be hard on me because I won't be able to see my family up in Ohio. I need prayers in my marriage. Parenting, Finances, Communicating. A few of my favorite colors are purple,hot pink(melon) lime green,plum. I work two part-time jobs. One with the schools and the other with a pet resort. I am looking for great recipes to try out. I am seeking a christian penpal that can help me with my walk with God. Some days are harder than the others. I've battling with depression off and on. I keep going because I know my daughter needs me . My husband had a major surgery and is on the road to recovery. It is difficult at times because he relys on me to do alot. :wave:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. hintonas

hintonas New Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hello! I am willing to befriend you as my penpal. When ever you get on-line next just write I will response. God Bless