BubblesMaMa

Nov 29, 2005
Houston,Tx
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a forty two year old woman married and seeking a christian penpal hopefully to become friends with. These are some of my interest I am a chocolate alholic. I love cats and dogs. I am a mom of a twenty three month old daughter who is becoming a strong will child. Need lots of advice on parenting. Christmas is coming up soon and it will be hard on me because I won't be able to see my family up in Ohio. I need prayers in my marriage. Parenting, Finances, Communicating. A few of my favorite colors are purple,hot pink(melon) lime green,plum. I work two part-time jobs. One with the schools and the other with a pet resort. I am looking for great recipes to try out. I am seeking a christian penpal that can help me with my walk with God. Some days are harder than the others. I've battling with depression off and on. I keep going because I know my daughter needs me . My husband had a major surgery and is on the road to recovery. It is difficult at times because he relys on me to do alot. :wave: