Central Coast, California
✟23,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, i'm looking for a Christian based game to play on Steam or with Christian themes. Anyone know of any?
I would recommend Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Everyone knows Jesus was all about Bibles and Guns!

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

POChrist

Mar 30, 2017
Gloucester
✟11,669.00
Marital Status
In Relationship

Thank you, I was really hoping for Christian themed. I appreciate the list though, will check some of those out. I'm not sure why there aren't any out, it's not like it wouldn't have an audience. If someone made one that was actually crafted well, it would be an instant hit among us Jesus fans.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

drawingangel2

Apr 15, 2024
California
✟301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, I was really hoping for Christian themed. I appreciate the list though, will check some of those out. I'm not sure why there aren't any out, it's not like it wouldn't have an audience. If someone made one that was actually crafted well, it would be an instant hit among us Jesus fans.
Going to have to wait till Gate Zero comes out.

There is" I am Jesus" coming out too but I personally am not comfortable playing as Jesus though.

Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟161,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want to go old school, Wisdom Tree's old games can be found for cheap:

Most of them are famously poor, but Spiritual Warfare is a pretty good Zelda clone. This is the DOS version though, which I've yet to figure out how to get DOSBOX to run at the correct speed. It is beatable at this turbo speed though.

Upvote 0