home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
looked at a nice house today put in the application for it. kitchen, living room, sun room with laundry room in it, extra room second floor is 2 bedrooms. close to Ken's job if we get this I may try for a part job there. Nice neighborhood. Me likey enough to ask y'all please pray this goes through.

Jedi.Kep

Jul 30, 2009
Earth
✟16,160.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
looked at a nice house today put in the application for it. kitchen, living room, sun room with laundry room in it, extra room second floor is 2 bedrooms. close to Ken's job if we get this I may try for a part job there. Nice neighborhood. Me likey enough to ask y'all please pray this goes through.

Pay with cash and avoid debt like the plague. Today's economy is so very unstable. I'm all for getting a house and trusting God to do so, but whatever you do, don't get involved with a bank and enslave yourself to a loan. It is simply not worth it. Renting or paying with cash would be better than getting a loan.

Granted, God can use loans at certain times, but you better be sure HE is giving you the 'go ahead' in your spirit. Be sensitive, fast and pray and seek HIS face. God Bless.

Upvote 0

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
just got a call from the woman that showed us the house. The landlady took a deposit from someone else. How discouraging we have been told by a number of people God told them we've got the house. Yeah well..........................................................

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
just got a call from the woman that showed us the house. The landlady took a deposit from someone else. How discouraging we have been told by a number of people God told them we've got the house. Yeah well..........................................................

I know it's easy to say, but try not to be discouraged. God wants you to be happy! He wants you to know something. There is a house for you. It's only a stones throw away! You just need to keep believing and have faith in Him. My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus! And that's alot of riches! It's all His to give! He owns everything! He will not let you fall! God is a God of suddenlies! Sometimes these things happen right at the very last moment when all else fails. I am believing with you for your miracle to come and for a house that is absolutely perfect for you, your family and situation. God bless...:pray: Let us know how you get on.... :hug:

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
just got a call from the woman that showed us the house. The landlady took a deposit from someone else. How discouraging we have been told by a number of people God told them we've got the house. Yeah well..........................................................[/quot
Why I avoid faith pronouncements for others. So sorry about your disappointment. However I agree that God has promised you a future and a hope and that he knows what you need and will provide for that need. You of course know that you can rest sure in this. Keep believing and keep hoping and build Faith as you 'see' Gods fulfillment for you it may be in big jumps or little steps. Paying cash for a house is a tall order but God could swing that too although I think mortgages are ok and the most common way to go. GG

Upvote 0