Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
A little writing game that anyone can play!

Look out the window--now use that setting to make a story! Just write, take as much or as little time as you want. I'm going to see what I can do in 5 minutes.

I stare out, seeing a sloping hill. A few trees are across it, and a stairway with a black railing.

But suddenly, I see a man running--no, two! A man charging down the hill, carrying some sort of bag, desperately clinging to it, while another runs behind him, carrying a small object I can't make out.

The man with the bag jumps over the railing, but catches his foot. He lands on his face on the concrete of the stairs, while the other man dives under the railing to land on him.

They fight, but not very well, trying to punch each other, squirming around, while I sit here, staring and wondering what's in the bag.

I run outside, to alert a Campus Safety officer of what's going on. The officer is startled, and takes off in his golf cart to see what the commotion is.

But as the 2 men see the Campus Safety officer coming towards them, they reach a sudden moment of commonality, and run for it.

The officer drives to the far end of the hill, where the cart can go up it, as the two men run down the sidewalk, maybe still in a chase, but more interested in avoiding anyone who would intervene.

They run past the frat house, then past the dorm, going down Moss Street, with an officer yelling at them from his golf cart, catching up with them, as other people turn to watch the commotion.

The two men turn when Moss Street ends, running towards the highway, as another Campus Safety officer gets in a car to get to US 20 to catch them.

But, the men disappear. Somewhere in the small block of businesses, the men are seen running into a door, one that leads underground.

But the bag was dropped.

A bystander, startled by the commotion, notices the bag sitting in the parking lot. It made a loud clunk when it hit the rough asphalt, but the men didn't seem to notice.

The Campus Safety officers meet by the bystander; a large man, confused, just coming out to deliver a sandwich & chips to a customer.

But when he sees what's in the bag...and when the Campus Safety officers see what's in the bag...

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A little writing game that anyone can play!

Look out the window--now use that setting to make a story! Just write, take as much or as little time as you want. I'm going to see what I can do in 5 minutes.

I stare out, seeing a sloping hill. A few trees are across it, and a stairway with a black railing.

But suddenly, I see a man running--no, two! A man charging down the hill, carrying some sort of bag, desperately clinging to it, while another runs behind him, carrying a small object I can't make out.

The man with the bag jumps over the railing, but catches his foot. He lands on his face on the concrete of the stairs, while the other man dives under the railing to land on him.

They fight, but not very well, trying to punch each other, squirming around, while I sit here, staring and wondering what's in the bag.

I run outside, to alert a Campus Safety officer of what's going on. The officer is startled, and takes off in his golf cart to see what the commotion is.

But as the 2 men see the Campus Safety officer coming towards them, they reach a sudden moment of commonality, and run for it.

The officer drives to the far end of the hill, where the cart can go up it, as the two men run down the sidewalk, maybe still in a chase, but more interested in avoiding anyone who would intervene.

They run past the frat house, then past the dorm, going down Moss Street, with an officer yelling at them from his golf cart, catching up with them, as other people turn to watch the commotion.

The two men turn when Moss Street ends, running towards the highway, as another Campus Safety officer gets in a car to get to US 20 to catch them.

But, the men disappear. Somewhere in the small block of businesses, the men are seen running into a door, one that leads underground.

But the bag was dropped.

A bystander, startled by the commotion, notices the bag sitting in the parking lot. It made a loud clunk when it hit the rough asphalt, but the men didn't seem to notice.

The Campus Safety officers meet by the bystander; a large man, confused, just coming out to deliver a sandwich & chips to a customer.

But when he sees what's in the bag...and when the Campus Safety officers see what's in the bag...
I don't have windows, am stuck!

Upvote 0

forlovingHim

Oct 24, 2017
Muncie
✟18,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Celibate
If I told you what I see when I look at a simple nature setting... lol. I think the horror is intense enough that I will save it for my novel series, but I was enticed by the idea of sharing. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, though! I like how so many ideas just flow from your mind when you do something as simple as look outside your dorm window. :) I have so many ideas too, but for a long time they were trapped. I won’t say more, just now. ^_^

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic