God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello, I'm looking for a prayer partner or perhaps even a prayer group of some kind. I'm 21 years old from the UK. Jesus has changed my life. I really want to network with other Christians and have a serious impact with prayer.

Let's make it happen!
I would love to be your prayer partner if you're interested. God bless

Upvote 0

LedByTheSpirit

Jan 13, 2017
U.K.
✟17,330.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would very much like both of you to be my prayer partners! How are we going to do it? I was thinking of using an app like slack but I already have a group there. You could join that or we could use something else?

Alternatively we could direct message on here as a group? I have no idea how to do that as I'm new here

Let me know

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I like to pray on the Family Altar @ bbnradio.org...

Father I pray blessings on this request and for a fruitful prayer group in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0

LedByTheSpirit

Jan 13, 2017
U.K.
✟17,330.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would love to be your prayer partner if you're interested. God bless

This is bad but I have absolutely no idea how to write on your profile or respond to your message hahaha! Don't know if this is because I'm using the mobile version of this site or something? I searched your profile pretty well and I couldn't find.

Awaiting assistance LOL

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is bad but I have absolutely no idea how to write on your profile or respond to your message hahaha! Don't know if this is because I'm using the mobile version of this site or something? I searched your profile pretty well and I couldn't find.

Awaiting assistance LOL[/QUOTE. If you click on my profile name and it will give you some options and that's how you can message me. Please pray for me that when I get home I can pray to Jesus and to keep my eyes on him thanks and God bless

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Click on her/his picture. That should bring up the profile. You'll see Profile Page, Start A Conversation, etc. But I see you have only 16 messages; you need 20 messages and at least 5 likes for to contact others privately.

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums