United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
95B63A8E-1ACF-49CA-8B74-725B3870C7C8.jpeg
Brought to you by chicken poop! I put the green bell pepper beside it to show some perspective on it size.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you guess what Michie is going to be eating for supper the next few years?
Answers on a postcard please! ;-)
Well I’m debating it now. Lol!

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is awesome! Fried cabbage with onion in bacon grease. That will make your tongue slap your forehead! ;)
Yeah I think that’s what hubby wants. I might save the rest for corned beef and cabbage and maybe some cheesy cabbage casserole.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Us polacks do boiled dinner with kielbasa , stuffed cabbage ( I'll spare you the Polish name) and fried cabbage traditionally. The fried cabbage has a little oil, vinegar and flour in it and seasonings of course. Corned beef is great with the fried cabbage in a sandwich with a little spicy mustard too. Awesome cabbage you got there, I'm sure it will go to good use !!

• Friendly
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Us polacks do boiled dinner with kielbasa , stuffed cabbage ( I'll spare you the Polish name) and fried cabbage traditionally. The fried cabbage has a little oil, vinegar and flour in it and seasonings of course. Corned beef is great with the fried cabbage in a sandwich with a little spicy mustard too. Awesome cabbage you got there, I'm sure it will go to good use !!
My brother in law is Polish! :)

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian

I love stuffed cabbage rolls.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums