• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Long time no talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ark_angel

Nov 13, 2004
North Dakota
Visit site
✟15,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man it's been a long time since I posted here hasn't it, but yea. Still same ol same ol I spose, but I guess a posive note is that I haven't purged for 2 months now, YES!! Now I just have to try and keep it up, which is hard, but amazingly enough i haven't been thinking of it much, the only times i really think about it is when i eat quite a bit, at least in my eyes, so i guess that is still a problem in a way, since i'm not dealing with it in a full extent. But at least i don't starve myself days on end, i mean i pretty much can't right now, and really wont be able to in about 9 days now. Is it possible to be cured just from being forced to eat on a continual basis even though in your mind you know that if know one was enforcing it you would just let it go and go days on end without eating? I mean I know that if I was left to myself I would definitly only be having water every day, so i mean, i don't know. Life right now in general has been tough...extremely tough and it seems to get worse by the day, but i still pressing on hoping someday this too shall pass. Anywayz, I don't even know why i am writing this, i guess just because i can or whatever, i have no idea.
I guess really ya can just forget i said anything, cause it pretty much doesn't matter.

I truly hope and pray that God will bless each and every one of you!

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Two months without purging is reason to rejoice. I say give yourself a pat on the back and praise to the Lord. Look at your progress and keep moving forward.

I can't answer your question, but I can say that with God all things are possible.

I just completed an outpatient treatment program for my binge eating, and I met the most wonderful, dear ones with anorexia and bulimia. I saw recovery, and I saw struggles. Stay focused on recovery.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.