Elizabeth city
✟8,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
what’s up everyone...I signed up for this page because I am in need of Christian friendships and advice. I am 35 years old and have been a Christian since I was 8. I am currently a worship leader in a small church and praying for a ministry in Gospel music. I am single and struggling with a few personal problems which I will seek advice on In this community. I am a white brother from NC who God has placed in the black community for over 13 years. I live a complicated but holy life but it has left me lonely. I hope to make friends and learn as much as I can about what others are going thru.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've always heard that, ministry tends to isolate you. At any rate, welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help navigating just ask, it's a friendly board.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
what’s up everyone...I signed up for this page because I am in need of Christian friendships and advice. I am 35 years old and have been a Christian since I was 8. I am currently a worship leader in a small church and praying for a ministry in Gospel music. I am single and struggling with a few personal problems which I will seek advice on In this community. I am a white brother from NC who God has placed in the black community for over 13 years. I live a complicated but holy life but it has left me lonely. I hope to make friends and learn as much as I can about what others are going thru.
Welcome to CF. I hope you find friendship, fellowship and good advice here to support you in your walk.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

SirHash

Jan 28, 2019
Pearland
✟24,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome aboard bro.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums