Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My heart and prayers go out for the lonely, rejected, outcast, ppl in stress ..

1 Peter:

Dear friends, God the Father chose you long ago and knew you would become his children. And the Holy Spirit has been at work in your hearts, cleansing you with the blood of Jesus Christ and making you pleasing to him. May God bless you richly and grant you increasing freedom from all anxiety and fear.

Now we live in the hope of eternal life because Christ rose from the dead. And God has reserved for his children the priceless gift of eternal life; it is kept in heaven for YOU, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.

And God in his mighty power, will make sure that you get there safely to receive it, because you are trusting him.

There is wonderful joy ahead, even though the going is rough for a while down here. These trials are only to test your faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it - and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of feiry trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honour on the day of his return.

Dear brothers and sisters you are only visitors here. Since your real home is in heaven I beg you to keep away from the evil pleasures of this world; they are not for you, they are not for YOU, for they fight against your very souls.

Like sheep we have wandered away from God, but now we are returned to our Shepherd, the Guardian of our souls who keeps us safe from attacks.

To him be the Glory Forever.:bow:

Torch's addition:
Remember though that the trials are not sent by God alone. Satan will place every boulder possible in your way - to see you stumble, to see you take the fall. My christian brothers and sisters, we all fall at times, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, give thanks to God and keep going on your path to Redemption.
:groupray:

Reactions: faithfulchild

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My heart and prayers go out for the lonely, rejected, outcast, ppl in stress ..

1 Peter:

Dear friends, God the Father chose you long ago and knew you would become his children. And the Holy Spirit has been at work in your hearts, cleansing you with the blood of Jesus Christ and making you pleasing to him. May God bless you richly and grant you increasing freedom from all anxiety and fear.

Now we live in the hope of eternal life because Christ rose from the dead. And God has reserved for his children the priceless gift of eternal life; it is kept in heaven for YOU, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.

And God in his mighty power, will make sure that you get there safely to receive it, because you are trusting him.

There is wonderful joy ahead, even though the going is rough for a while down here. These trials are only to test your faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it - and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of feiry trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honour on the day of his return.

Dear brothers and sisters you are only visitors here. Since your real home is in heaven I beg you to keep away from the evil pleasures of this world; they are not for you, they are not for YOU, for they fight against your very souls.

Like sheep we have wandered away from God, but now we are returned to our Shepherd, the Guardian of our souls who keeps us safe from attacks.

To him be the Glory Forever.:bow:

Torch's addition:
Remember though that the trials are not sent by God alone. Satan will place every boulder possible in your way - to see you stumble, to see you take the fall. My christian brothers and sisters, we all fall at times, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, give thanks to God and keep going on your path to Redemption.
:groupray:
Thank you so much for this reminder. Though I try to remember it daily as I have to deal with things sometimes I just get down right sick of it all. I get so tired of one bad thing behind another hitting me. It is hard to remember sometimes that this is not our home and even while we suffer here we have a home with HIm that we will never have to go through this again if we just remain faithful to Him and His Word. Thank you so much for the words of life may GOd bless you richly. Love Lady Marion

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums