Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am going through some tough financial times at present, primarily due to some very recent unexpected losses of anticipated consulting income (the client has went out of business leaving my invoices unpaid), I have reached the dire point that bills are going unpaid in lieu of putting food on the table.

To that end, I would like to offer up my
Logos 7 Reformed Gold software library for sale. There is a $20 license transfer fee to hand over my license to another that I will pay. That person would have to have established a logos.com account. This is a good opportunity for obtaining an extensive electronic theological library at a very reasonable price.

The library contains $14,462.00 in purchased books and resources. See the attached list below of all the actual purchased items in the library which was taken from my Logos.com account listing of my purchases. As you will see the library content is Reformed oriented. The attached list below is only the purchased items and not all the items I obtained freely or with various base package upgrades in the past.

The total number of items in my library is 4,823 books and resources. The complete 339 page, 5Mb+ list of each and every item in my Logos library can be downloaded at the link below:

AMR Logos 7 Gold Library Complete.pdf

I am selling the complete library for $3,000.00, a 79% discount, that can be paid via Paypal. At PayPal direct your funds for to my registered PayPal email address for receipt of monies (obfuscated here for antispam): amr AT askmrreligion DOT com (replace AT with @ and DOT with . combining all with no spaces). If paying by check, please PM me or email me for the mailing address.

If worried about fraud or scams, I am happy to provide a copy of my driver's license (or passport) as well as my personal phone number.

Please note that payment by personal check will require several business days of delay while the check clears before the license can be transferred.

I will initiate the transfer to your Logos account when the monies have cleared Paypal or my bank.

Whether interested or not, I would appreciate your prayers for my situation. I am in much distress and despair.

Attachments

• Logos 7 Reformed Gold Library - AMR.pdf
    707.5 KB · Views: 123

AMR

Presbyterian (PCA) - Bona Fide Reformed
Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have listed the library on Ebay as this will give it more visibility and also allows the buyer to pay by a credit card and spread out the cost with their monthly credit card billing as well as some buyer protection security.

See: Logos 7 Gold Electronic Library | eBay

UPDATE: this listing has expired...see new listing in the post below

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AMR

Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My situation is becoming more critical, so I have reduced the cost by $500. The entire library can be had for $2,500. Basically an 82% discount for its actual content.

An interested person with PayPal can also use a credit card to purchase the item, thus "financing" the purchase over time:

Logos 7 Gold Electronic Library | eBay

• Agree
Reactions: Charles che
Upvote 0

AMR

Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
By the will of God I was able to sell my Logos Library yesterday evening to a young man entering seminary soon. His local church Pastor and elders agreed to purchase the item for this man under their care.

I will miss this tool, but the knowledge that it will be used by another for the Kingdom mitigates the loss. The deep despair that I have been in for a month or so is starting to lift.

Thank you all for your ongoing concern, prayers, and generosities towards me.

AMR

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.