The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
okay, I'm starting a website called GodTruth, which is aimed at teens, Christians with
questions and non-Christians. What I'm going to do is post a bunch of devotional-type
lessons that "prove" things like the Bible's truth and the ressurection, and disprove things
like Evolution and the DaVinci code. So, I need a banner for the top of my site, and I'm
offering 500 blessings for anyone who can come up with one I want. I'm working really
hard on the site but most of it is still just in my computer and not on the web. It's just a
xanga for now, but that way I can connect with a bunch of people and eventually get it
onto a real domain. Anyways, the site is here: www.xanga.com/GodTruth so check out
the look I'm going for and get to work! PM me with any and all questions and good luck!

-Tiffany

DancingwiththeAngels

The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Daywolf said:
Dimensions and preferred color ranges?

I'm not being too specific in these areas. Color ranges-look at the site and decide for yourself. Dimensions don't matter either, I'd like it to be a simple enough logo that it can be reduced to a 95pix by 95pix icon, but also can enlarge it to put in the header. Just get creative!
-tiff-

Upvote 0