Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seemes like this might become a sort of trend, blaming vaccines for what is the 'cause for childrens struggles or problems they get later whether it is mentally or physically, or both.

My older sister blames vaccines too on the 'cause for her daughter's physical and mental struggles which suddenly happened to her at some point. Once I saw a video of how it affected her daughter I thought it looked like demon possession, and when I mentioned this to her earlier she said she did get a dream where this was shown to her, so I believe God showed her this. Her boyfriend/partner used to be a strong medium earlier, so I think there is a greater possibility that this is more spiriual related. She also mentioned that her daughter is often afraid when the room is dark and sometimes panic.

And then she blames it all on the vaccines instead. Even when the doctors told her they didn't know the reason behind what happened to her daughter, and they might have tried their best finding out what the 'cause might be. But not everything can be understood through a doctor's eyes nor knowledge.

It is easier putting on a diagnosis, giving out pills or simply looking at matters through a logical mind rather than thinking that perhaps it could be more spiritually put. I am not saying this is the 'cause for all problems, but in this time there is much more focus towards trying to explain everything in a logical way whilst it might be more spiritually concerned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Ah, now I get it after googling for what Calvinism means. :p
If you figured out what Calvinism means by Googling it, you would truly be one in a million (at best) ^_^

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you figured out what Calvinism means by Googling it, you would truly be one in a million (at best) ^_^

What do you mean? Though I had some sort of "back-thought" of whether it had anything with a church denomination to do as well. ;) I like to also google a lot of definitions of words which I already know what means, just to check I am using them correctly as well as looking at what more meanings they can have. I find dictionaries interesting in general too. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Calvinism (Reformed Theology) is Biblical, but complex, and figuring it all out can be difficult, especially w/o a teacher to help. Figuring out what it means online tends to be far more difficult however because it is so often talked about by those who only think they understand it, as well by its detractors who have set up portions of their websites to intentionally misrepresent it.

If you'd like to find out more about it, you can stop by our board here at CF Ask a Calvinist and we'll be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Or perhaps even better, you can learn about it from one of the leading Reformed theologians of our day directly. Here's a teaching series that's called: What Is Reformed Theology? by R.C. Sproul (and it's available for free if you listen to it/watch it online :))

Dr. Sproul is now the Presbyterian senior pastor at St. Andrews in Orlando, and is the head of two online ministries as well, Ligonier.org (where the above teaching series comes from), as well his daily broadcast ministry called RenewingYourMind.org.

Yours and His,
David

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I like Calvin.....................Which reminds me...his birthday is today.......

Born on July 10, 1509, in Noyon, Picardy, France

900_777940YAkp_buttercream-with-live-tulip-flowers.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
My older sister blames vaccines too on the 'cause for her daughter's physical and mental struggles which suddenly happened to her at some point.
Look online for thousands of moms who saw the dramatic effect of vaccine damage at the time the posins were injected into the babies/childs body, and/or within a day ,
and many many more people saw/have seen a child after getting a shot who they knew for months or years normal joyful and healthy
SUDDENLY became withdrawn, averted their eyes, became a different person- sick from vaccine damage...
this was proven before 1950, and billions of dollars was spent to cover it up, every year cover up, and after 1985 when SIXTY-FOUR shots became mandated
AND the drug lords were legally released from liability for death and damage caused by the shots (YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAY when payment for death or being maimed is granted - the drug lords don't)...
No one who goes to the medical libraries when and where the information is readily available
ever suggests getting all the shots - there is too much proof
and "How To Recognize Vaccine Damage" is available now, to the public, making it possible for people to see for themselves.... (no one needs to tell them)....

• Agree
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0