Jul 4, 2012
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi! I want to invite my sisters in Christ to join a facebook group specifically created for ladies who want to be more focused on God's love. The purpose of the group is for encouragement, support, and friendship. It is specifically designed for women who feel rejected, alone, disconnected, unloved, etc. But any lady who desires encouragement is welcome to join. I just created the group so it is brand new and waiting for you to join! It is not a products based groups (although I will post Christian books and other encouraging tools within the group), but more of a place to focus on scripture and sharing. It is specifically designed to bring women together in fellowship and friendship so we can more fully experience God's healing love in our lives.

Facebook group name: Living Loved in Christ
URL: Log into Facebook | Facebook (If this doesn't show up, PM me.)

Here is our group synopsis:
"We are a group of Christian ladies who desire encouragement, support, and friendship. We focus on the love of God which brings healing and hope to our hearts. This group is ideal for those who struggle with feeling alone, rejected, unloved, unwanted, etc. God can bring healing to every pain of the heart. Some of us may struggle with anxiety, depression, and other related issues. Together we can more fully experience the love of God and share the overflow of His love with each other in a safe online environment. We would love to have you join our group."