US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Caleb and me are talking about moving in a home in Maryland when we get married. We want it to be a small house. He is working as a construction man. Caleb works on building houses. I am on disability and can not work right now. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to work. I really hope I will be able to work one day. It will be our first home and I am excited about the possibility of it. Is anyone else looking into purchasing their first home? I am nervous and scared. I am dreaming about decorating it.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Caleb and me are talking about moving in a home in Maryland when we get married. We want it to be a small house. He is working as a construction man. Caleb works on building houses. I am on disability and can not work right now. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to work. I really hope I will be able to work one day. It will be our first home and I am excited about the possibility of it. Is anyone else looking into purchasing their first home? I am nervous and scared. I am dreaming about decorating it.

It's a neat thing to do. My wife and I moved into our home about 17 years ago.

I hope and pray that you and Caleb will be very happy in your new life together.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's a neat thing to do. My wife and I moved into our home about 17 years ago.

I hope and pray that you and Caleb will be very happy in your new life together.
Thank you so much for sharing that with me and for your kind prayers. :)

Upvote 0