Living for Jesus

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our 'very existence is owed to Him, and could not therefore be allowed for one moment to usurp His place.'
JESUS' own testimony about Himself is wonderful, and reveals to us in depth the mystery of His existence here in the greatness of the Universe created by GOD, the Word, GOD the Father, full of heavenly bodies, and here on Earth, specifically, He populated the planet with living beings, and sat in the circle of the Earth, as is written in Isaiah 40:21-22KJV:
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is GOD that sitteth upon the circle of the Earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; ...

That said, we must remember what JESUS said from His own existence: - John 17:4-5KJV: as follow:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. (John 1:3, and 5:17, and Hebrews 1:1-2KJV testify about this that JESUS said. Take a look.)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the WORLD was. (John the Baptist, the angel of the LORD, testified about this, saying: John 1:18KJV- 18 No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.)

Paul testified, saying: Colossians 1:14-16KJV:
14 In JESUS we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the INVISIBLE GOD -the Word- the Word is GOD- , the firstborn of every creature (the Word made flesh):
16 For by Him -by JESUS- were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: (John 1:3, and 5:17, and Hebrews 1:1-2 confirm)

Acts 4:11-12KJV :
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME (except JESUS-the Word made flesh-the Word is GOD) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

JESUS explained : Matthew 11:27KJV - ... No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. (As said John the Baptist, angel of the Lord : "No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him (made Him known) . John 1:18KJV
Hallelujaaa!!!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
JESUS' own testimony about Himself is wonderful, and reveals to us in depth the mystery of His existence here in the greatness of the Universe created by GOD, the Word, GOD the Father, full of heavenly bodies, and here on Earth, specifically, He populated the planet with living beings, and sat in the circle of the Earth, as is written in Isaiah 40:21-22KJV:
21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is GOD that sitteth upon the circle of the Earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; ...

That said, we must remember what JESUS said from His own existence: - John 17:4-5KJV: as follow:

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. (John 1:3, and 5:17, and Hebrews 1:1-2KJV testify about this that JESUS said. Take a look.)

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the WORLD was. (John the Baptist, the angel of the LORD, testified about this, saying: John 1:18KJV- 18 No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.)

Paul testified, saying: Colossians 1:14-16KJV:
14 In JESUS we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the INVISIBLE GOD -the Word- the Word is GOD- , the firstborn of every creature (the Word made flesh):
16 For by Him -by JESUS- were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: (John 1:3, and 5:17, and Hebrews 1:1-2 confirm)

Acts 4:11-12KJV :
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME (except JESUS-the Word made flesh-the Word is GOD) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

JESUS explained : Matthew 11:27KJV - ... No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him. (As said John the Baptist, angel of the Lord : "No man hath seen GOD at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him (made Him known) . John 1:18KJV
Hallelujaaa!!!

'Wonderful' it IS! Not to say 'ValeriyK' notation to bear the full extent of bearing fruit enabled by Him to do the "greater works than these" has no place, any more than those same enabled can now reel-in the full extent of the fearsome, awesome yet loving Creator. The two, 'ValeriyK' and your fine detailing of Her Cornerstone holds the two extreemes of the 'meek' enabler and the 'I am' of our Lord God. Kudos!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums