Vancouver Island
✟112,033.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A life that has been transferred from your personal account to a joint account – with Christendom. This is where you continue to live as you always have, except you now pray, sing and speak a new language called Christianese. As you move up the ladder you take part in movements that stir your soul and you equate this to the supernatural or the Spirit, yet you still do not understand what it means to walk in the Spirit. You love the books and the seminars because they charge up your soul to ‘be on fire’ for the things of God. Yes, you share your transferred life to others, and they love to hear all the positives about it so much so, that many have joined you and the millions of others who assemble together in this form of Christianity that is void of one very core thing – Christ. You have joined the Christless church and do not even know that it is you I am talking about!

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A life that has been transferred from your personal account to a joint account – with Christendom. This is where you continue to live as you always have, except you now pray, sing and speak a new language called Christianese. As you move up the ladder you take part in movements that stir your soul and you equate this to the supernatural or the Spirit, yet you still do not understand what it means to walk in the Spirit. You love the books and the seminars because they charge up your soul to ‘be on fire’ for the things of God. Yes, you share your transferred life to others, and they love to hear all the positives about it so much so, that many have joined you and the millions of others who assemble together in this form of Christianity that is void of one very core thing – Christ. You have joined the Christless church and do not even know that it is you I am talking about!
Such is the life of the deceived hypocrite. They love to hear the Gospel message, sing Jesus' praises, speak of Him, work for Him, pray to Him, share with His people...all the while practicing their sin.

• Agree
Reactions: Cheylynn
Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" Matthew 7:21-23

Upvote 0