Status
Not open for further replies.

miamiatw051

Jan 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟7,837.00
Faith
Christian
here is my story...my mo knows someone who has testicular cancer so instead of tithing to church we are giving it to lance armstrong foundation. so we have 200 bracelets b/c we got them when they first came out so i didnt think it was that big of deal..i bought 50 and have handed them out to friends FOR FREE and i have around 20 left. these things are going for 5 for 50 bux on ebay. i think im going to sell them on there then jsut buy 50 more on backorder...sound like a good plan??

drebro

Sep 9, 2004
Columbia, SC, USA
✟7,627.00
Faith
Calvinist
I have to agree with casper here, miami. I do not think it is a good idea to sell the bracelets to make money, but I guess if you are not turning a profit, that is ok. I have one myself that I got at the local bike shop, but it was the last one. It is funny how these have become such a fad; everyone asks me where I got it. I wonder when they will go out of style.

Upvote 0

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
miamiatw051 said:
here is my story...my mo knows someone who has testicular cancer so instead of tithing to church we are giving it to lance armstrong foundation. so we have 200 bracelets b/c we got them when they first came out so i didnt think it was that big of deal..i bought 50 and have handed them out to friends FOR FREE and i have around 20 left. these things are going for 5 for 50 bux on ebay. i think im going to sell them on there then jsut buy 50 more on backorder...sound like a good plan??
Am I missing something? I just went to the LAF website and they're selling for $1 each. I assume you're sending your profit to the LAF, right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.