United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes!

I particularly like the sermons from many of the Church fathers for each day of the year

Q

I find it here but out of stock (link). Listed as publication 1983 (but it is the same book, many places lit it as 1984 but offical date is 1983). This seller might know where to find a copy.

A bunch of libraries have it, aminly in the US. The closest to France is Universiteit Van Tilburg (Tilburg, 5037 AB Netherlands). I am not sure but you could inquire about an inter-library loan of the book. Here is their webpage (link)

Upvote 0

Qoheleth

Byzantine Catholic
Jul 8, 2004
✟11,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Davidnic said:
I find it here but out of stock (link). Listed as publication 1983 (but it is the same book, many places lit it as 1984 but offical date is 1983). This seller might know where to find a copy.

A bunch of libraries have it, aminly in the US. The closest to France is Universiteit Van Tilburg (Tilburg, 5037 AB Netherlands). I am not sure but you could inquire about an inter-library loan of the book. Here is their webpage (link)
Thank you, Davidnic.

I live in Michigan. I use the French flag because I am of French desent, thats all.

Q

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Thank you, Davidnic.

I live in Michigan. I use the French flag because I am of French desent, thats all.

Q

Ahh...well in the United States you can get it to read from a bunch of places.

The Detroit Public library lists it on their holdings in the WorldCat. But I can't find it searching there. They may know the status of the material and you should be able to get that sent to your local library through any library in the state system. It is possible that the material is lost and that is why it is not showing up on a search on their site.

Other places that have it (some have other St. Paul press editions such as 1975 and may have much of the same material):

Aquinas College Library

Grand Rapids, MI 49506 United States

Ave Maria College
Ypsilanti, MI 48197 United States

Eastern Michigan University
Library Ypsilanti, MI 48197 United States

Marygrove College Library
Detroit, MI 48221 United States

Puritan Reformed Theol Seminary

Grand Rapids, MI 49525 United States

Siena Heights University
Adrian, MI 49221 United States

Ss Cyril & Methodius Seminary
Orchard Lake, MI 48324 United States

Some places may have slightly different editions. My searching is from the WorldCat (World Library Catalogue). But each location will have a better idea of the availability of the holdings.

The exact edition you are looking for is at the University of Scranton (Weinberg Memorial Library) (Pennsylvania) and it is available. I am not sure if your local library has a lending policy with libraries in other states. Some do and some do not. If they do the Library of Congress Call Number of the book is :

BX2045.O25 A4 1983

Contents and description:

Description
xiv, 1935 p. ; 21 cm.

Note

The Office of readings, part of the Liturgy of the hours, represents a major revision of the former office of Matins.

Contents
1. Proper of seasons -- 2. Solemnities of the Lord during ordinary time -- 3. Ordinary, office of readings -- 4. The four-week psalter -- 5. Proper of seasons -- 6. Proper of saints -- 7. Commons -- 8. Office for the dead -- 9. Appendix 1: Invitatory -- 10. Appendix 2: Seasonal hymns -- 11. Appendix 3: Stabat mater and Dies irae -- 12. Appendix 4: Sunday and weekday alternative prayers -- 13. Appendix 5: Canticles and gospel readings for vigils.

Note

Includes indexes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.