Auckland
✟379,628.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey - how about a thread where we share how God is helping us personally.

Here is a typical incident that has just happened.

We are right on the edge and trust God for provision and pray a lot...

I needed $10 gas to get home. At the gas station I went to the counter and pre-paid pump 3.

I walked back to the car to fill up the $10 and without realising the pump kept running and I filled up $53 worth of gas !!!

Now the attendant has programmed pump 2 by mistake !! He didn't even take my name, admitting it was his mistake.

This is huge for us and we praise God for the provision.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The oddest thing happened....

i was taking some trash out, etc. and i dropped my keys down a storm drain of all places. I could see them, about 4 feet down, on some leaves. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. WHO do you call for keys dropped down a storm drain? I mean, i'm LOCKED out. ALL my keys were on that ring. Soooooo thank God i had my cell phone with me. I call maintenance, and explain what happened. He lets me in, tells me he has to go somewhere but when he gets back we'll figure it out.

Soooooo he calls me later, and lo and behold, he said he HAD my keys. I was stunned and asked how in the world he got them, and he chuckled and said he tell me when he brought me my keys. And he shows up with the keys, and a pole, with a hanger hook taped around the bottom of it! THIS is how he got my keys. Hahahaaaa!

Is God GOOD or WHAT???!!!

Here's the REAL miracle....i didn't PANIC. :clap:

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I needed $10 gas to get home. At the gas station I went to the counter and pre-paid pump 3.

I walked back to the car to fill up the $10 and without realising the pump kept running and I filled up $53 worth of gas !!!

Now the attendant has programmed pump 2 by mistake !! He didn't even take my name, admitting it was his mistake.

Not to take away from this, but what defines the line between an act of God and the act of an errant human?

Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

$53 worth of gas? do you drive a semi? lol.

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I often ask God to let me know where my lost item is. And he does:)

Recently I have felt weak inside and my legs feel like they will give out. I thought maybe I was dehydrated or......In searching for something I found a bottle of Vitamin B12 and took one after a few days I decided to stop, I don't like taking pills. I was searching the channels of Christian TV not looking for anything particular except maybe a sermon from one of my favorite ministers when I came upon two men talking health. One man said there was a woman that was having trouble with her legs giving out. He went on to say she was lacking B12 and the problem was soon remedy. I googled it but I knew this was a God given answer so I started again on B12. My legs are getting back to their normal. It mentioned many reasons you may be lacking in B12 to which I do have problems with. Happenstance? I think not.

PS elders need more B12 and those that take meds for stomach ills need more among other reasons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That depends on to what degree you believe He is in control.
Well, let me pose this question... And again, not trying to detract... just curious

Picture God standing on a mountain overlooking a valley. A train track runs thru the valley. God sees one train enter the valley from one side, and a second train enters that valley from the other side. God looks down and says, if those trains don't stop, they are going to collide. The trains don't stop, and they collide.

Does this mean God made the trains collide?

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About a year ago when I went to bible school my headphones broke and I love listening to my praise and worship Christian music etc..

So anyways my headphones broke and I believe God knows I love listening to my music.. while at bible school one of sisters in Christ just gave me a pair of good headphones and I felt blessed..

and today my belt was breaking and in need of a new one.. my mom comes back with 2 new belts for me..

And also throughout my journey I’ve never been buying any of my clothes but took God at his word that he knows I have need of these things but if I seek first his kingdom and his righteousness these things will be added to me and lo and behold he’s been faithful to provide me with clothes throughout my journey and even when winter came winter clothes have been provided

Upvote 0