Aug 17, 2015
Norway
✟89,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Norway is the most secular nation.

This is not correct. Norway has a higher percentage believers than most other countries in Northern and Central Europe. But maybe it depends on how you define 'secular'

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This is not correct. Norway has a higher percentage believers than most other countries in Northern and Central Europe. But maybe it depends on how you define 'secular'

What a tour guide told me was Norway is the least reliigious/most secular nation in the world. I didn't say it is the least Christian.

Upvote 0

TheNorwegian

Aug 17, 2015
Norway
✟89,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What a tour guide told me was Norway is the least reliigious/most secular nation in the world. I didn't say it is the least Christian.

Your tour guide is mistaken. Probably wishful thinking form his side

There are no other religions that are wide-spread in Northern Europe. There are some Moslems, but Christians are the great majority of religious believers. So since there are more Christians, that means there are more religious believers.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
when flies take off they fly backwards before they fly forward, so if you're trying to hit one while it's landed aim behind it, not in front of it. :wave:
tulc(learned this from 29 years of doing Christian music fest in the beginning of July) :hot:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟756,718.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The moon is exactly the right size and distance from the sun so that it means near perfect solar eclipses are possible.

For scientists this means that they can investigate -

Here's What Scientists Have Learned From Total Solar Eclipses | Space

1. The shape of our world and the curvature of the universe.

2. The corona of the sun in a perfect eclipse.

3. That Einstein's theory of relativity is correct in that light from distant stars bends as it travels around the sun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟756,718.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's a small town called Castroville just west of me. They call it "Little Alsace". Had an uncle from there. Don't know how true it still is, but almost everyone there was Alsatian, almost everyone had the same last name (Haby) lol, and they speak Alsatian. There aren't Chinese in China Grove, but there are definitely Alsatians in Castroville.

Odd!. I thought they would have called it "Little Cuba". :scratch:

Upvote 0