✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey all,

Ive been following the blog and story of a little baby named Tripp who has the most horrific disease I've ever heard of and his mother, who is a wonderful Christian. They've had me up weeping more than once, and he recently was doing VERY poorly-to the point of death, but through a lot of prayer, he's smiling again! Please pray for Tripp and his mother Courtney, both saints of God. The blog is SERIOUSLY emotionally draining and the pictures are very hard to take, so please don't go look at it unless you're prepared and have some time to go cry. I wouldn't post the link except they want awareness and prayers so a cure for this disease might someday be found!
"EB"ing a Mommy

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,375.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I've heard about this little boy too.

EB is a truly horrible disease .

I'm keeping him in my poor prayers and his Mommy and everyone looking after this little one . May they all have strength to face what will happen in the future

Upvote 0

ma2000

Veteran
Feb 8, 2007
Romania
✟14,125.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Lord, have mercy on Thy servants Tripp and Courtney!

A few months ago, there was a show on the Romanian television about children with rare diseases. There was a girl called Georgiana with EB. I remember crying when I saw the show. She is 12 now and her fingers are now glued together because their parents weren't told how to take care of her and her fingers were bandaged and when they healed they remained glued to each other. You can watch her from 00:30.

Lord, have mercy!

LECTIA TULBURATOARE SI MUSTRAREA TACUTA A UNOR COPII CU BOLI RARE (''In premiera"') - YouTube

Upvote 0

Ignatius21

Can somebody please pass the incense?
May 21, 2009
Dayton, OH
✟22,008.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy...I've never heard of such a thing. Their story is inspiring and tragic all at once. I feel very petty for all the times I've felt overworked by my two healthy children. I hope their story is told and more prayers come to them.

Upvote 0

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Lord have mercy - I thought what I have (also a very bad skin condition) was bad but it's not (normally - there's one notable exception I remember) that bad (and mine was a reaction to medication that was supposed to be treating it). The poor thing, I can say I honestly do know what it's like, not permanently though :( Reading his mom talk about how horrible baths are is awful - I really understand. I hope that as he gets older and more able to care for himself life will be a bit easier for him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums