Listener or talker?

Are you a listener or a talker?

• I'm more of a listener

• I'm more of a talker

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gam3rG1rl4Chr1st

Mar 11, 2007
Bay Area, California
✟16,085.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm a listener. Seems like people are always coming to me with problems they seem to be having or if they just want someone to be sympathetic or they want someone to be enthusiastic about something. lol. So yeah, I guess I'm a listener. Plus, if I'm in a large crowd of people or something, I'm most likely listening to the conversations going on around me more so than participating in them. Part of my shyness I guess. hehe. But if you want my opinion or there's a subject I like talking about, then I can be a talker as well. Mostly a listener though. ;)

Upvote 0

Gardener101

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
✟23,034.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Are you more of a listener or talker?
It really depends on who I am talking to.

With some friends I can't even get a word in and I have to be an active listener.

With some others, they just want to hear me tell them funny, long-winded true stories. Like at one of my places of work, everyone loved hearing about what I got up to as I seemed to experience or witness some seriously wierd and funny things on a daily basis. They wanted me to even write a book about these things.

At the moment, the people I spend the most time with are 50/50 with me on the talking and listening.

With men I am dating...I tend to talk more than they do by about 20%.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.