St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So we are going to wait and see what the courts say because that is when the truth will be known. He has every right to do what he is doing.

Donald Trump absolutely has the right to appeal in higher courts. And the higher courts can dismiss his appeals because there’s no evidence of error by the lower courts. 4 Republican Senators have already acknowledged Joe Biden will be the next President. And, although not stating it outright, several other senior Republican Senators are saying essentially it’s unlikely that Trump’s claims will change that.

Top Republicans skeptical court challenges will change election, even as many defend Trump

All this anger benefits no one. And definitely not our country. You need to prepare yourself that Joe Biden is highly likely to be the next President. And move on.

Edit: Seems like the link is non-functional. I’ll work on it.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know what evidence would require us to overturn the whole election. Maybe in a county or a state, but not the whole country.

And evidence for that, so far, is not there. At most, most of the claims would require removing a few votes, not overturning the whole thing.
that was not the question if it turns out that there is enough there would you be OK with an overturned election was the question.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟310,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
that was not the question if it turns out that there is enough there would you be OK with an overturned election was the question.
Yes, but the amount and quality of the evidence is going to be high for that.

None of the current suits in court now, even if they are true, come close to overturning the election.

• Winner
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,925.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So we are going to wait and see what the courts say because that is when the truth will be known. He has every right to do what he is doing.
He has every right to pursue his case in the courts. What he doesn’t have a right to do is destroy the credibility of American elections based on hearsay and unfounded claims and cast a shadow of doubt over the incoming administration.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
We will not know until this is over how much will stick but if things had been done correctly none of it should have been an issue to begin with.

How much evidence would there be at this point? No investigations or audits of any kind have been done yet, there will be evidence as the facts are uncovered. There are all ready whistle-blowers coming forward.

So you have no evidence but are claiming things were not done correctly? Based on what do you claim this without evidence?

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So are you saying that IF there is evidence that proves such you would be OK with an overturned election?
I’m happy to answer your questions if you answer mine - can you do that first?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Let them file lawsuit and drag this out .. I would rather Trump spend rest of his time with legal fight in court then do some executive order which will have much serious consequence..

At the end only thing might happen is we will have President Nancy Pelosi. I am ok with that, aren’t you ?
Yes I agree, I have no issue with Trump perusing this in the courts. That way we get a decisive conclusion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Donald Trump absolutely has the right to appeal in higher courts. And the higher courts can dismiss his appeals because there’s no evidence of error by the lower courts. 4 Republican Senators have already acknowledged Joe Biden will be the next President. And, although not stating it outright, several other senior Republican Senators are saying essentially it’s unlikely that Trump’s claims will change that.

Top Republicans skeptical court challenges will change election, even as many defend Trump

All this anger benefits no one. And definitely not our country. You need to prepare yourself that Joe Biden is highly likely to be the next President. And move on.

Edit: Seems like the link is non-functional. I’ll work on it.
We can move on after Trump has exhausted his legal rights.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He has every right to pursue his case in the courts. What he doesn’t have a right to do is destroy the credibility of American elections based on hearsay and unfounded claims and cast a shadow of doubt over the incoming administration.
He is exercising his rights under the law, nothing more, nothing less if that offends anyone it is their problem.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you have no evidence but are claiming things were not done correctly? Based on what do you claim this without evidence?
Nice try, ask the attorneys what the basis for their action is or follow the court cases. I am not here to argue this case.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Nice try, ask the attorneys what the basis for their action is or follow the court cases. I am not here to argue this case.

Very well, then they have no evidence and therefore no case. This should be easy for the courts to resolve.

Upvote 0