Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Senator Lindsey Graham said Russia’s war with Ukraine would not end unless somebody assassinates President Vladimir Putin.

During an appearance on FNC’s “America Reports,” Anchor John Roberts asked Graham, “When you say all in, senator, would you agree to give Zelensky what he says he wants, which is the long-range attack artillery missiles, would you give him Gray Eagle drones, would you give him Reaper drones, would you give him all that?”

Graham said, “I would give him the ability to dislodge Russians from his country.:

“Right now, the Biden administration has done more – and I appreciate doing more, but not the offensive capability to dislodge the Russians from the east, particularly Crimea,” Graham added.

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Senator Lindsey Graham said Russia’s war with Ukraine would not end unless somebody assassinates President Vladimir Putin.

During an appearance on FNC’s “America Reports,” Anchor John Roberts asked Graham, “When you say all in, senator, would you agree to give Zelensky what he says he wants, which is the long-range attack artillery missiles, would you give him Gray Eagle drones, would you give him Reaper drones, would you give him all that?”

Graham said, “I would give him the ability to dislodge Russians from his country.:

“Right now, the Biden administration has done more – and I appreciate doing more, but not the offensive capability to dislodge the Russians from the east, particularly Crimea,” Graham added.

Continued below.
This thing gets scarier and scarier.

This thing is going to end up full nuclear soon enough.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0