Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
from @LLinWood on Twitter

I have worked closely with @SidneyPowell1 & others over recent weeks.

The lawsuit Sidney will be filing tomorrow in GA speaks TRUTH.

EnnJgDhXYAEvm_K

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
from @LLinWood on Twitter

I have worked closely with @SidneyPowell1 & others over recent weeks.

The lawsuit Sidney will be filing tomorrow in GA speaks TRUTH.

EnnJgDhXYAEvm_K

Is there a reason he chose the day before Thanksgiving to file this case? I’m asking because there is a tradition by celebrities to file for divorce late in the afternoon of the day before Thanksgiving because few reporters are left at he court house and by the time they find out what happened it’s days later and old news. Companies would also sometimes try to slip a self-damaging press release out on this day. It is not a day for a big announcement and plenty of limelight.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Is there a reason he chose the day before Thanksgiving to file this case? I’m asking because there is a tradition by celebrities to file for divorce late in the afternoon of the day before Thanksgiving because few reporters are left at he court house and by the time they find out what happened it’s days later and old news. Companies would also sometimes try to slip a self-damaging press release out on this day. It is not a day for a big announcement and plenty of limelight.
I'm sure you're right.

Likely no one will even notice it being filed ...

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm sure you're right.

Likely no one will even notice it being filed ...

People will notice, I’m just pointing out that it is traditionally a day to release news you don’t want everyone to hear about rather than being shouted from the rooftops like it could be if they announced it when everyone returns from the long weekend. It’s and odd strategy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is there a reason he chose the day before Thanksgiving to file this case?
I don't think Lin Wood is filing the lawsuit with Sidney Powell. I think she's doing it on her own.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
She is not representing Trump but the people of America. And my prayers are with her that she reveals truth that in her own words will be "epic", I take that as in devastating. My second prayer to this is that she doesn't end up popped off, she's sticking her neck way out on this. There are people from way up on high who will not want this. But the truth over all this election business has to be revealed, again as she states it " however the chips fall" or we may never see a fair election again.. Somebody is lying in this thing, the numbers are statistical impossibilities in some areas. I've been praying for truth for weeks and that through God it is revealed. It may not look like God to others but that's my prayer and has been for a long time in this thing. This is regardless of who I voted for or how this turns out.

This election has been a very sad time for America, not because of who may or may not win but we see the division, the deceit and outright lies. If nothing else has been revealed thus far, that has.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This election has been a very sad time for America, not because of who may or may not win but we see the division, the deceit and outright lies. If nothing else has been revealed thus far, that has.
But, now you know. We all know.

Whether or not it's sad ... depends on the choices people make from this time forward.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hard to take seriously when the first statement is a lie: "@realDonaldTrump is a truth-giver".
Really. I think this shows a fundamental difference in how people think. I see something like that, regardless of who it is referencing, and I immediately think less of the person saying it. In fact that would probably be enough for me to discount what they say about the subject by default.

Other people see that and find it convincing.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Really. I think this shows a fundamental difference in how people think. I see something like that, regardless of who it is referencing, and I immediately think less of the person saying it. In fact that would probably be enough for me to discount what they say about the subject by default.

Other people see that and find it convincing.
I find it interesting that so many of those claiming Trump lies ... find it necessary to suppress what he says rather than attempt to refute it with "TRUTH".

Cancelling and censorship prevent discussions from progressing to a natural conclusion which reveals TRUTH.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hard to take seriously when the first statement is a lie: "@realDonaldTrump is a truth-giver".
It's like when a hotel is named "The Comfort Inn"
You know, if they have to tell you it is comfortable then it most probably isn't.

You don't sell bottles of water by saying it is wet, or sell ice by saying that it is frozen.
You shouldn't need to promote a speaker or public figure by claiming that he or she speaks truth.

Why should people listen "very carefully" when president Trump speaks? Is he softly spoken? Are his words hard to understand? Do his sentences not make immediate sense? Why does care need to be taken when listening to him?????

Or maybe the opposite, is he so loud that you should use earmuffs or is it because the content is so evil you should be careful to block your ears like that hear no evil monkey?
Maybe you need to exhibit qualities of scepticism and critical thinking when listening to him. Great care needed. OK, I get it now.

• Winner
Reactions: Percivale
Upvote 0